Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
This course will enable healthcare professionals to discuss the pathophysiology, causes, diagnoses, and treatments of Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD).
Contact Hours: 1.0
Course Price: $10.00
Eagle Professional Services (EPS) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Florida Board of Nursing, CE provider # 50-29522.
Tracking # 20-770841
About this Course
You must score 80% or better on the test and complete the course evaluation tool to earn a certificate of completion for this CE activity. The information provided is for educational purposes.
• Define gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
• Discuss the pathophysiology of GERD.
• Identify GERD risk factors.
• Identify signs and symptoms of GERD.
• Describe diagnostic tests for GERD patients.
• Discuss the recommended treatment guidelines for GERD.
• Describe options for GERD treatment involving surgery.
• Discuss nursing management using the nursing process as a framework for care for patients with GERD.