Intensive Care Nursing Part I
This course will explore the medical care and nursing care in these units which is more specialized, and allows for specialized monitoring and treatment options for patients that are suffering from organ failure to heart disease. Highly skilled life-saving care is required in these units as they are defined by the level of care provided.
Contact Hours: 6.0
Course Price: $60.00
Eagle Professional Services (EPS) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Florida Board of Nursing, CE provider # 50-29522.
Tracking # 20-796406
About this Course
You must score 80% or better on the test and complete the course evaluation tool to earn a certificate of completion for this CE activity. The information provided is for educational purposes.
- Overview of Intensive Care Units
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Risk Factors Associated with ARDS
- Etiology and Pathophysiology
- Signs and Symptoms
- Nursing Roles
- Mechanical Ventilation and Intubation
- Types of Ventilators and Settings
- Care of Ventilator Patients and Complications
- The Wearing Process