Teamwork and Collaboration Nursing
This course is designed for healthcare workers to foster teamwork and collaboration across occupational and departmental boundaries. It will enhance the knowledge and participatory actions for professionals in the healthcare system
Contact Hours: 2.0
Course Price: $20.00
Eagle Professional Services (EPS) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Florida Board of Nursing, CE provider # 50-29522.
Tracking # 20-796438
About this Course
You must score 80% or better on the test and complete the course evaluation tool to earn a certificate of completion for this CE activity. The information provided is for educational purposes.
- Identify effective communication strategies to enhance relationships in the workplace.
- Discuss Lencioni’s five dysfunctions of a team and the positive characteristics of each.
- Appreciate the importance of a culture of mutual respect in the workplace.
- Understand the impact of interprofessional collaboration on positive health care outcomes.
- Utilize TeamSTEPPS® tools to enhance patient safety.