This course is designed for nurses to learn about the most common causes and treatment for thyroid dysfunction.
Contact Hours: 2.0
Course Price: $20.00
Eagle Professional Services (EPS) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Florida Board of Nursing, CE provider # 50-29522.
Tracking # 20-759585
About this Course
You must score 80% or better on the test and complete the course evaluation tool to earn a certificate of completion for this CE activity. The information provided is for educational purposes.
- Understand normal function of the thyroid gland and differentiate the types of thyroid dysfunction
- Discuss the epidemiology and etiology of thyroid dysfunction
- Explain the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of thyroid dysfunction
- Understand the diagnostic studies for thyroid dysfunction
- Explain collaborative care and nursing management of the patient with thyroid dysfunction
- Identify complications related to thyroid dysfunction